Thursday, September 1, 2011

she titillates me

she has since birth....i believe she always will....



with her big heart, few words, beautiful eyes, caring soul.


she tickles me with the things she says.

right now she calls licking "icking", vitamins "mightymens", coke "coke-coke", tea "tea-tea", avery "avwey", oh i could go on...i could listen to my sweet girl for hours. the way she says things just slays me.

she is adamant, stubborn, easily heart-broken, sensitive, a girl of few words, a tad bit bossy, painfully shy.

she wears her heart on her sleeve and is not afraid to show you her emotions.

it takes her time to warm up to you but when she does, her heart she gives you forever.

she gives the biggest and best hugs that have turned my mood around on more than one occasion.

she is a snuggler and a cuddler...her favorite spot right now is curled up in a ball on my lap...and to be honest....i do not mind one bit.

she is doing well in school. loves her teacher. could do without the "noisy kids" (her words, not mine). is recognizing the majority of the alphabet and her numbers. loves spending time at part day pre-school and learning lots. she is smart this one, maybe too smart for her own good.


she is starting to toy with the idea of challenging me, showing a bit of her sassy side...i got her number on speed dial though.

this one. she thinks she's tough, hard core and all that. but the moment that she gets scared, hurt or just feels bad she comes running to me, her safe place to fall.


she is so particular in everything that she does. everything!

she is my little mimic. she "sews" when i sew, "talks on the phone" when i'm on the phone, does her "business" on the computer when i am dealing with my business on the computer. everything i do she does, she flatters me, she really does.

she takes "big baby" with her everywhere we go. more times than not "big baby" has to stay in the car as i am a little embarrassed by how she looks. (the girls decided they needed to pull out her eyelashes over one eye and write all over her with pen and try as i might i can't get it off).



she loves pretending. dancing. singing. and dress-up. (as long as she can do it undetected....this one will never yearn to be in the spotlight, she's more of a behind the scenes type of girl!)

she is trying to be more independent everyday, i'm not sure how i fell about that or if i am ready for that.


she is a delight.


she is my heart.


this kid and i....we have a special bond.

and i really, honestly don't' understand how there was life...real heart-breaking, gut wrenching, scared out of your wits, the feeling of responsibility and being held accountable, laugh until you pee your pants, gut wrenching life....before my girls came along .


*i want to thank the amazing Audrey Coley...she is an amazing photographer (she did all of the pictures above as well as so many more of the girls i have and is collaborating on a new project with me)...an amazing friend....inspirational....feeds my creative side...you are wonderful dear friend. Thank you so much for being in my life*


have a wonderful thursday dear friends


x's & o's
~r~

No comments:

Post a Comment