Wednesday, September 14, 2011

laugh....

i needed a good laugh today....


the last few days have been really hard for me...


i am missing my husband something fierce and well, to be honest, it's got me in a rut....which is a place that i do not often visit...


and then we went to soccer practice and of course i took pictures...


and i saw this...



and i laughed until i literally had tears streaming down my face...i am actually still laughing...

this child of mine can turn my darkest days around...


the things she says...like tonight for instance "why do i have to take the ball away from the other kids, that's not nice"



the things she does....

like the time she "forgot" to put her panties on while dressing herself one morning...off we went to drop avery off at school and then we were off to the gym...not until i was finished with my two hour work out and i she was laying on the floor for me to put her tennis shoes on did i actually SEE that she was showing her girly goodies to the entire gym day care....i still laugh (to myself of course when i think about that)



her facial expressions...revert back to picture one again...it says it all!!!!




i thank God for her everyday....that He would put someone so very special in my life...

she is so very special to me....

she is my heart, my love

and can turn my frown upside down any day!!!

happy hump day friends.................GO VIPERS!!!

x's & o's
~r~

No comments:

Post a Comment