Tuesday, September 13, 2011

happy birthday mom

the relationship between my mom and i is very special, and that is the truth.


my mom means the world to me....


from birth she has been my protector, my nourisher and has bestowed upon me an abundance of love and care....

she has sacrificed many things in life to give the best to me, my sister and my brother...

thank you mom for all of the unconditional love that you have given me

thank you mom for all the pain and sacrifice it took to raise me to be the person i am today...

thank you for forgiving me when i was wrong....

thank you for your unconditional love....


thank you for holding me and standing by me when it felt as though the whole world condemned me for the choices i made and the roads i took...whether they be the right ones or wrong ones...i could and still can count on you to be there...holding me...standing by my side....

thank you for being by my side when i needed you and when i thought that i didn't need you...

thank you for creating memories with me that i will remember forever and always....

your love for me is something that will never be able to be explained with words...

your love is endless and unselfish and enduring......

even when your heart was broken only the way a mothers heart can break for her child your love has never failed or faltered.....

without you i would not have achieved what i have achieved.....

without you i would not be the mother that i have become....


you my mother have taught me to fly...to achieve things and become things you dreamed of for yourself but were not sure how or if you could obtain them....for that i am forever grateful...


you my mother, are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen....

all i am i owe to you.....

you my dear mother, you are the truest friend i will ever have....

i thank my lucky stars for everything you have ever given me, but mostly for the unconditional love that that you give, never skipping a beat.....


i hope that your 60th birthday was bigger and better than you could have ever imagined or dreamed that it would be....

i hope that the memories that we created for you will stay with you forever just as the memories that you created for me through my life i still hold very close to my heart....

i love you forever and always mom.....happy happy birthday!!!

x's & o's
~r~

No comments:

Post a Comment