Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Over You!

Oh Winter....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over YOU!!!

You make my skin so dry it cracks and bleeds....

You make my hair so dull and lifeless that no amount of TLC can bring back it's luster.....

You make such a mess...it's either snow tracks in the house or mud made from the reminence of the melted snow.....

You bring so many gloomy...dreary...drab...bleak...dismal...days....days where it is often a chore to rip myself from the warm comfort of my cozy bed...

You keep us housebound...cooped up in our home like prisoners of the season....

I'm over you....I long for the new life of Spring....

I yearn to smell the crisp cool mornings of a Spring day...

I long to see the new foliage that only Spring can promise....

I ache to feel the warm sun on my face as it pours through my windows......

I crave the days in the park and the exploring in the back yard with my Divas....

Oh Spring...where are you...can you hear me beckoning your arrival?????

So here's to Spring....we know you're around the corner....come out come out and play!!

I thought I would share this picture with you.....ahhhh...makes me long for Spring!

Happy Monday Dear Readers!
~R~

No comments:

Post a Comment