Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And So We Go On.....

Well.....it was bound to happen....I guess you could say we are overdue for our meltdowns....

The last few days we have been grumpy, grumpy, grumpy....mommy is included in that"we"...

Avery and Adilyn have not been getting along very well....and that might even be a bit of an understatement!

I beleive that they are having a hard time expressing their feelings about missing their daddy and the changes that they are going through right now.....

So instead of their usual friendly banter back and forth they have resorted to really annoying the crap ouf of eachother and mommy to the point of tears....

My poor babies....

So what does that mean?

It means lots of hugs and caring words and consoling from mama

Even though mama is frustrated and feels that she gets defeated so easily...

but she is getting better about using her tranquil voice with the girls even though she is screaming at the top of her lungs on the inside....I am also working on my acting skills (heeeee)

But we are getting there and it will get better and we will learn that even though we miss daddy so very very VERY much we will be peachy keen.....we are the Murray's after all and this is what we do best!

with that I am off to enjoy the peacefulness of the house with two precious girls asleep in their beds

I hope that you have had a dazzling day

I'll leave you with the winner of the give away (Congrats to Susan Brighthousen...shoot me an email to discuss your winnings!!!!)

as well as a few pictures from when were saying our last byes to daddy.....














1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you need me to come visit...I'll do my best to get out there ASAP!

    ReplyDelete